1. Rio Bingo caters for various payment options as detailed below.
2. All details provided by you to the Company either during the registration process or at any time thereafter, including as part of any payment deposit transaction, are true, current, correct and complete and match the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts to be used to deposit or receive funds in your account.
3. Without derogating from the aforementioned, should you use a credit/debit card or any other form of payment which is not in your private and personal name, we will presume that you have received complete and sufficient consent from the rightful owner and/or the person whom name is used on such payment instrument to make use of such payment instrument for the purposes herein, prior to your engagement with us.
4. We shall not be obligated in any manner to examine such consent and shall bear no responsibility with respect to your representations hereunder.
5. You will promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you to the Company
6. From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account.
7. Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card previously used by you.
8. Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, you will be in breach of contract and we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the Software or the Services, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
9. Rio Bingo restricts the total number of registered payment methods per player to 3.
10. We use the SSL Protocol to provide security and privacy between your computer and our servers. This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted. This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential information.
Deposits and withdrawal methods
For a safe, quick and simple way to deposit, call one of our support agents by phone: 08082 387 546. Calls from the UK are toll free.
Available in all currencies.
Credit Card purchases are one of the quickest purchase methods at Riobingo.
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards but we prefer Visa cards.
Please note: It is only possible for players to make purchases using their own credit cards.
Available in all currencies.
Debit Card purchases are one of the quickest purchase methods at Riobingo.
Please note: It is only possible for players to make purchases using their own debit cards.
Available in all currencies.
paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that you can use to fund your bingo account. To make a deposit using paysafecard you will need to purchase a paysafecard voucher.
»Click here for more information
Wire Transfer - Available in all currencies
Deposit Policy Overview
- Approved transactions will be automatically credited to your account so you can begin playing immediately. However, in case you used a wire transfer deposit method, your account will be credited within 5-8 business days after we have received the wire transfer.
- Prior to a first withdrawal, a minimum of £5 must be deposited. In addition, a player must make at least one Bingo or Instant Game wager, to qualify for a withdrawal.
The Site has set the following deposit limits:
Daily Limit - £2,500
Weekly Limit - £7,500
Monthly Limit - £20,000
Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Introduction, we reserve the right to amend the aforementioned limits in our sole discretion at any time.
NOTE: Please note that the limits referred to above are for our new members. The Site may vary the deposit limits for individual members following a review of an individual player's playing status and account history. In order to request an increase to your current deposit limit and to receive further information please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are experiencing problems making a deposit, please contact our customer service team. We are available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
- On your statement you will be billed by Cassava Ltd. If you are experiencing problems making deposits, please contact our customer service team. We are available 24 hours a day for your convenience Click here to contact us.
Withdrawal Policy Overview
The withdrawal policy dictates that members may be required to verify their identity before a cash withdrawal can be made from their account. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
Main Verification Documents:
- a. Photographic ID: A copy of a current photographic ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photographic ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Drivers License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- b. Credit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit card used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle eight numbers and the 3 digit security code at the back of the card copy.
- c. Proof of address: In some cases you may be required to provide documentation which validates your home address. This may be in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement.
- d. Notarized documentation may also be required depending on the amount of your withdrawal request (done by a Notary "lawyer, notary public, etc." to certify something such as a signature on a legal document as authentic or legitimate by affixing a notary's stamp and signature).
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your Bingo membership.
In order to secure the transmission of the documents we recommend that you send them in separate emails. With regards to credit cards, please send copies of the front and back of the relevant card separately and we also suggest that you block out the CVV number at the back of the card as well as the middle eight digits on the front of the card. Once received, our members documents are digitally stored in a secure environment, which is accessible exclusively to specific specialized security agents.
Please send your documents to us via an email attachment to: email@example.com
The Withdrawal Process
The method by which you withdraw is directly dependent on the payment method by which you have submitted your deposit(s) in the past in accordance with the following terms:
- The minimum withdrawal amount in Bingo is 30 and subject to minimum limits imposed by available payment methods.
- If you used one of your credit/debit cards to deposit funds to your account, the relevant withdrawal will be paid back to that particular card;
- If you used a variety of payment methods to deposit into your account and the requested withdrawals are equal to or less than the deposit(s), then the withdrawals are refunded based on the payment methods used and the amounts deposited for each payment method in the following order:
- Visa cards
- UK MasterCard
- Maestro card
- PayPal/Neteller account
- If your withdrawal amounts are higher than the deposit(s), then following payment in accordance with Sub-Section (ii) above, the remaining withdrawal balance will be paid to you according to your chosen payment method(s).
However, in case you used a Entropay, Paysafecard, a non UK MasterCard or an invalid card which we are unable to send payments to and therefore*, your withdrawal will be returned to you via wire transfer.
* Please see Credit/debit cards Exceptions below.
Once your withdrawal request is submitted (by clicking the 'Confirm withdrawal' button in the Bingo cashier) it will be processed in two business days. During this time you may cancel your withdrawal request by clicking the 'Reverse Withdrawal' button in the Cashier and returning the funds to your Bingo account.
After two business days, the status of your withdrawal request will change to 'Completed' and you will no longer be able to cancel it.
As previously mentioned, during the withdrawal process you may be required to provide documents to confirm your identity or ownership of the credit/debit cards used to deposit to your Bingo account thereby ensuring, that withdrawals are paid to the right person. Additionally, we may also request documents when a member wishes to increase their withdrawal limits.
The Withdrawal Completion Time for most of the payment methods (credit/debit cards, wire transfer) is approximately 5 business days. However there are some payment methods that may take a little longer.
See detailed information on how much time it takes to process each payment method:
||Withdrawal Process Time
||Withdrawal Completion Time
||Payment Source On Statement
|MasterCard (UK only)
All timeframes are calculated based on business days (Monday through Friday).
It may take additional time for your credit card or payment method provider to post funds to your account.
You will be notified by email once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed and the funds have been transferred to you.
If your withdrawal has not been processed within the specified timeframe, please contact us immediately and we will investigate the issue.
Your withdrawal history can be viewed from the 'My Account' page, accessible from the homepage when you are logged in. In the 'My Account' area you will find a complete list of all your withdrawal requests, both those that have been completed, as well as those that you have cancelled.
- You can request up to 10 withdrawals per day - withdrawals requested by the same method within 24 hours may be combined in one payment.
- The minimum withdrawal amount in Bingo is 30. Prior to a first withdrawal, a minimum of 5 must be deposited.
- We reserve the right to void winnings or withdrawal enabled by winnings resulting from a technical fault (including but not limited to incorrect game payouts) with any of the games offered.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any withdrawal, in which case the value of the withdrawal will be refunded to the Bingo account balance, should the withdrawal be deemed to have resulted from irregular activity.
- Bonuses can never be withdrawn before fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money won from bonus wagering can be withdrawn only after all 'Bonus Policy' wagering requirements have been met, otherwise all bonuses will be forfeited
- There are no fees for any of our withdrawal services. In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
- We want our members to receive their winnings as soon as possible and will do our utmost to keep to the timeframes stipulated above. Please be aware however, that some withdrawal methods are completed via third parties and in rare cases delays beyond our control may occur.
- In the case of a wire transfer, you need to enter your bank account details in the cashier.
For assistance with withdrawal, or any other matter, please contact our Customer Support Team.
* Credit/Debit Cards Exceptions:
- Visa Credit/Debit Card Withdrawal: Due to regulations imposed on, or policies adopted by some issuers of Visa credit/debit cards, the Company is not permitted to pay to particular Visa credit/debit cards issued. Therefore, members who have deposited to their Bingo accounts via these particular Visa credit/debit cards shall receive withdrawals via wire transfer.
- MasterCard/Eurocard credit/debit cards ("MasterCard") Withdrawal: Due to regulations imposed on, or policies adopted by issuers of MasterCard cards, the Company is permitted to pay withdrawals via BACS to MasterCard cards that were issued in the UK only. Therefore, members who have deposited to their Bingo accounts via a non UK MasterCard cards shall receive withdrawals via wire transfer.
We have set the following cash-out (withdrawal) limits:
Daily Limit - £1,000
Weekly Limit - £5,000
Monthly Limit - £10,000
We reserve the right to amend the aforementioned limits in our sole discretion at any time.